About Me


  • Wani.
    Event mgt.rp.
    resides in singapore
    ser-proclama espaƱol
    lovin life.


  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.

Tagboard

Blogroll

Music

    MyHotComments.com

Archives

Template

MyHotComments.com Readers.
MyHotComments.com
more than enough to understand MyHotComments.com being simple as it should be MyHotComments.com
a mommy's girl
MyHotComments.com followed by Dad's

like my permanent underwears
MyHotComments.com tells a different side
MyHotComments.com dont stalk, its addictive. MyHotComments.com do entertain yourself MyHotComments.com concluded.

Sunday, February 11

yipee ya ya

wokae wokae..
the results are out..
n i did somesort okae ar..
but i wanted dha's point..
much more betta..
ahakz..
well nvm lah..
im so grateful n all praise to god..[chey..mcm paham je mak nie]
all i want is to get the ferst choice of mine...
hmmmm.......

afta result hang out wit asmira n yan..n fatin..
the other gurls either got werk later on or didnt hav the mood to celbrate or wad..
so we played games dere...
tis 23 got bbq pit..
cant wait sia..
its seems tat its quite a long tyme since i hanged out wit my mates..
but ive got werk ley..lucky in the morning..
but im sure gonna be dere...
tings r net werkin quite well now between me n hym..
sux man..
dat stupid bongok to..
ishk..y of all tyme..he go call me wen hes beside me sia...
ive explained to hym but its seems he hackcare ajer...wahpiang leh..
wad...does it means he did not trust me??
fark la....
haiz...
eh wait..
i was supposed to mit asmira todae..
but where the hell is she?haha
ive tried contacted her but to no avail..
haish...
just gotta wait fer her to call me ar later...
k la...
c ya later..